[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #1819: One folder doesn't appear in the Cyberduck window since fiew hours but it's sure that it exist !

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Fri Feb 29 18:11:47 CET 2008

#1819: One folder doesn't appear in the Cyberduck window since fiew hours but it's
sure that it exist !
----------------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  laurent.brocard at club-internet.fr  |       Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect                            |      Status:  new
Component:  ftp                               |     Version:  2.8.1
 Severity:  normal                            |    Keywords:
----------------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 I've run into a problem now where at least one folder don't appear at all
 in the Cyberduck window and I can't access him. I've tried refreshing, but
 it still don't appear. I've tried logging out and logging back in, but it
 still don't appear.

 I know it exist as I'm able to access them directly through a web-based
 site manager, but that is incredibly inconvenient.

 Cordialely
 Laurent

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/1819>