[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #1538: After loggin in to my webspace, get error that access is denied when attmepting to upload or create files

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Wed Jan 2 01:53:58 CET 2008

#1538: After loggin in to my webspace, get error that access is denied when
attmepting to upload or create files
 Reporter:  cnymike  |        Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect   |       Status:  closed
Changes (by dkocher):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => worksforme

Old description:

> I have a client account at GoDaddy.com. After loggin into the account the
> window is empty and I cannot upload files, create files or folders,
> nothing. I get an error that says access is denied.
>
> NOOP
> 200 NOOP command successful.
> NOOP
> 200 NOOP command successful.
> TYPE I
> 200 Type set to I.
> PASV
> 227 Entering Passive Mode (68,178,211,31,12,111).
> STOR Sign.jpg
> 550 Sign.jpg: Access is denied.

New description:

 I have a client account at GoDaddy.com. After loggin into the account the
 window is empty and I cannot upload files, create files or folders,
 nothing. I get an error that says access is denied.

 {{{
 NOOP
 200 NOOP command successful.
 NOOP
 200 NOOP command successful.
 TYPE I
 200 Type set to I.
 PASV
 227 Entering Passive Mode (68,178,211,31,12,111).
 STOR Sign.jpg
 550 Sign.jpg: Access is denied.

 }}}

Comment:

 Please contact your hosting service provider.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/1538#comment:1>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>