[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #1596: after the last upgrade, when I try to make a new folder the application quit

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Mon Jan 14 14:59:36 CET 2008

#1596: after the last upgrade, when I try to make a new folder the application
quit
 Reporter:  nicolasnadjar at estudionadjar.cl  |        Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect                          |       Status:  new
Comment (by dkocher):

 What version of OS X are you running? Please post the crash log and
 messages in the console.log (/Applications/Utilities/Console.app)

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/1596#comment:1>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>