[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #1582: I just updated to 2.8.3 (3432) and now it crashes whenever I make a new folder on the computer I am connected with and have to back up to.

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Mon Jan 14 15:38:08 CET 2008

#1582: I just updated to 2.8.3 (3432) and now it crashes whenever I make a new
folder on the computer I am connected with and have to back up to.
 Reporter:  aganser at rcn.com  |        Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect           |       Status:  new
Comment (by Milhouse):

 The same here, it has never crashed so much. It crashes at least 10 times
 per hour. When you duplicate a file, when you create a new file, and often
 when you upload a file.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/1582#comment:2>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>