[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #1597: When clients connect to our Raiden FTP server the folders appear with 'No Entry' sign on them. You can get in them but it is missleading to clients. This is not a new issue it has done this back in version 1 as well. Thanks, Rob

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Mon Jan 14 15:47:27 CET 2008

#1597: When clients connect to our Raiden FTP server the folders appear with 'No
Entry' sign on them. You can get in them but it is missleading to clients.
This is not a new issue it has done this back in version 1 as well. Thanks,
Rob
 Reporter:  robinh at haleysharpe.com  |       Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect                  |      Status:  new
Component:  core                    |     Version:  2.8.3
 Severity:  normal                  |    Keywords:  No Entry on folders

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/1597>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>