[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #1659: Duplicating a file crashes Cyberduck when a file with the duplicate file's name already exists

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Sat Jan 19 04:01:57 CET 2008

#1659: Duplicating a file crashes Cyberduck when a file with the duplicate file's
name already exists
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  anonymous  |       Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect     |      Status:  new
Component:  core       |     Version:  2.8.3
 Severity:  normal     |    Keywords:
 When I duplicate my .htaccess to .access.bak Cyberduck crashes. An older
 version of .access.bak already exists. I tried this with an Excel file and
 the same thing happened.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/1659>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>