[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #1722: c/d is rejecting my password after following direction of how to fix the bug

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Thu Jan 31 15:35:49 CET 2008

#1722: c/d is rejecting my password after following direction of how to fix the
bug
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  biggreddbass at yahoo.com  |       Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect                  |      Status:  new
Component:  core                    |     Version:  2.8.4
 Severity:  normal                  |    Keywords:
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 i emailed yesterday.
 I cannot log in after updating my cyberduck.
 A tech responded and told me to clear my keychain access and try again.
 I did .. it didnt work.
 I then trashed the new c/d and reverted to a saved version.
 It still doesnt work.
 Please help !!

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/1722>