[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #1864: When I try to type in a captial "R" in my password it enters a whole string of characters

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Thu Mar 13 16:55:24 CET 2008

#1864: When I try to type in a captial "R" in my password it enters a whole string
of characters
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jonfreid at yahoo.com  |       Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect              |      Status:  new
Component:  core                |     Version:  2.8.4
 Severity:  normal              |    Keywords:
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 When I try to type in a captial "R" in my password it enters a whole
 string of characters. I thought their was something wrong with my keyboard
 but Fetch takes the password fine. I can enter a lowercase "r" in your
 password box fine. I can also enter a capital "R" as long as it is not the
 first character of the password. Please help.

 ftp.tobedirect.com
 name: Petco
 pass: Reptile

 If you want to try yourself. Please do not share this with anyone else.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/1864>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>