[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #2089: Command-O for "open file or folder"; remap Open Connection to Command-Shift-O

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Fri May 16 20:36:42 CEST 2008

#2089: Command-O for "open file or folder"; remap Open Connection to Command-
Shift-O
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  pfurbacher at mac.com  |       Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  new
Component:  interface           |     Version:  3.0
 Severity:  minor               |    Keywords:
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 When I'm navigating the filesystem, I frequently am tempted to press
 Command-O to open a file or folder, and have to remind myself:  Command-
 down arrow.  The current mapping to "open connection" is something I
 rarely want to do compared to how often I want to "open file" (i.e., edit
 file) or "drill-down into folder".

 It would be nice if one had an option in Preferences for what "Command-O"
 means.

 Thanks -- it's a great application regardless.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/2089>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>