[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #2153: Every time I start Cyberduck I am prompted to update to a new version. When the update appears to finish, I am prompted about running from an image. The update is never actually completed.

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Fri May 30 00:05:32 CEST 2008

#2153: Every time I start Cyberduck I am prompted to update to a new version. When
the update appears to finish, I am prompted about running from an image.
The update is never actually completed.
 Reporter:  langert  |       Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect   |      Status:  new
Component:  core     |     Version:  3.0.1
 Severity:  normal   |    Keywords:
 Running under OS X 10.5 (Leopard) I cannot install the current update. I
 am prompted about running from an image, and the installation never
 occurs.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/2153>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>