[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #2684: Cyberduck should be able to convert the time zones of a files for proper interpretation.

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Thu Oct 23 02:19:16 CEST 2008

#2684: Cyberduck should be able to convert the time zones of a files for proper
interpretation.
 Reporter:  George_OConnor  |       Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  enhancement     |      Status:  new
Component:  interface       |     Version:  3.0.2
 Severity:  normal          |    Keywords:  date time zone TZ
 Cyberduck should allow me to set the time zone of my view of the remote
 files so that the file date/time appears properly for my time zone.  There
 may have to be another setting in Cyberduck which allows me to set what my
 local time zone is for Cyberduck, in order for me to override the system
 setting.

 These setting should be bookmark specific.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/2684>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>