[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #3113: Same as #2553 which I tried to re-open - - No avail certificate or key corresponds to the SSL cipher suites which are enabled

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Tue Apr 14 16:52:09 CEST 2009

#3113: Same as #2553 which I tried to re-open - - No avail certificate or key
corresponds to the SSL cipher suites which are enabled
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  bryan_smith@…                  |       Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect                         |      Status:  new
Component:  core                           |     Version:  3.1.2
 Severity:  normal                         |    Keywords:  AUTH TLS
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
 Connecting to server that is running VSFTPD which requires AUTH TLS
 (explicit FTP over encrypted SSL).

 Able to connect without issue, however, when I go to upload or download a
 file on the
  server, get the error "I/O Error: Download Failed". "No available
 certificate or key responds     to the SSL cipher suites which are
 enabled."

 We are trying to do this with ACTIVE transfers.

 Tried re-opening ticket #2553 once, however, the status never change
 (closed - - works for me).

 Numerous MS Windows suites (FileZilla, CoreFTP, GoFTP) are able to connect
 to this same server without issue. Only CyberDuck on our Mac clients is
 what produces this error.

 Mac version is 10.4.11.

 Please contact me for host, port, and authentication credentials so you
 can test.

 The VSFTPD server requires SSL encrypted logins and data transfers and
 does support TLSV1, SSLV2, SSLV3.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/3113>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>