[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #230: Sometimes, files that begin with a dot (like .htaccess) don't appear in the explorer

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Mon Aug 3 13:39:07 CEST 2009

#230: Sometimes, files that begin with a dot (like .htaccess) don't appear in the
explorer
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  anonymous                |        Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect                   |       Status:  reopened

Comment(by anonymous):

 Here the same problem, I got "show hidden files" enabled but my .htacces
 file won't show. If I upload another file without the "." for the file
 name all goes ok. when I change the name to ".htacces"  it disapears...
 Anyone? I run version 2.0.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/230#comment:10>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>