[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #3006: uploads start from scratch rather than continuing - using same server as before

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Thu Feb 19 18:52:14 CET 2009

#3006: uploads start from scratch rather than continuing  - using same server as
before
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  info@…                  |       Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect                  |      Status:  new
Component:  core                    |     Version:  3.1.2
 Severity:  normal                  |    Keywords:
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------

Comment(by info@…):

 Just some additional information:
 What happens when it detects there is a file by the same name is that it
 'prompts' me to choose an action.  The choices are 'overwrite', 'rename'
 or 'skip'.
 I read on another ticket that someone else experienced this issue and that
 your suggestion was the server wasn't configured to support it.  Do you
 think this is the case? As I said I have a 1and1.com shared linux/unix
 server business hosting.  Would you know if they support 'resuming file
 transfers' or is there a way for me to modify this?  Thanks.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/3006#comment:1>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>