[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #2850: Version 3.1 (4447) crashed beim Starten auf MacOS 10.4.11 (Build 8S165) on PPC G5

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Thu Jan 8 15:42:40 CET 2009

#2850: Version 3.1 (4447) crashed beim Starten auf MacOS 10.4.11 (Build 8S165) on
PPC G5
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  info@…                 |       Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect                 |      Status:  assigned
Component:  core                   |     Version:  3.1
 Severity:  blocker                |    Keywords:  crash
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------

Comment(by pcvwells@…):

 Just want to add that I am having the same problem here after updating
 from 3.0.3.  When I opened Cyberduck after upgrading, it immediately
 crashed with a similar message (Exception:  EXC_BREAKPOINT (0x0006)).

 On subsequent attempts, Cyberduck's crash reporter does appear and I told
 it to send a report on the first reopen, but after that it just crashed
 again.  I'm using the English localization.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/2850#comment:4>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>