[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #2798: Cyberduck 3.0.3 does not launch (Unable to find class: ch.cyberduck.ui.cocoa.CDMainApplication)

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Sun Jan 11 10:42:55 CET 2009

#2798: Cyberduck 3.0.3 does not launch (Unable to find class:
ch.cyberduck.ui.cocoa.CDMainApplication)
--------------------+-------------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jeroen  |       Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect  |      Status:  new
Component:  core    |     Version:  3.0.3
 Severity:  normal  |    Keywords:

Comment(by anonymous):

 Comming back to this, I still have this problem with Cyberduck 3.1.
 I've also tested some older versions (2.x) but they don't work either. I
 think this might be a Java related problem with my Mac :(

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/2798#comment:1>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>