[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #3067: I get a transfer incomplete when i try to upload my website files to netfirms

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Tue Mar 17 07:24:11 CET 2009

#3067: I get a transfer incomplete when i try to upload my website files to
netfirms
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  ranjith.viswanathan@…          |       Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect                         |      Status:  new
Component:  core                           |     Version:  3.1.2
 Severity:  major                          |    Keywords:
 Hi,

 I can upload all the other files related to my website using iWeb. I get
 this error "Transfer incomplete 0B of 12.9KB". Please help.

 I dont see my header links in my website.

 Thanks,
 Ranjith

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/3067>