[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #3071: Transfer size and time in progress window is calculated for the real filesize modulo 4GB

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Wed Mar 18 17:27:14 CET 2009

#3071: Transfer size and time in progress window is calculated for the real
filesize modulo 4GB
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  i.barbecane@…       |       Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect              |      Status:  new
Component:  core                |     Version:  3.1.2
 Severity:  normal              |    Keywords:
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Hi,

 in 'my' Version of Cyberduck (3.1.2 (4500)) the filesize and transfer time
 for the progess bar is calculated by the  original filesize modula 4GB.
 For example a 5GB file is shown in the progress window as 1GB with the
 time to transfer 1GB. After reaching 1GB the second count down below zero.

 The file is transfered perfectly. For me its onyly a optical bug.

 Greetings
 Klaus

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/3071>