[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #3220: Getting error message: I/O Connection failed sftp/ftp.booksurge.com; the kexTimeout (30000 ms) expired

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Fri May 29 05:03:49 CEST 2009

#3220: Getting error message: I/O Connection failed sftp/ftp.booksurge.com; the
kexTimeout (30000 ms) expired
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  m.watts.2003@…          |       Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect                  |      Status:  new
Component:  core                    |     Version:  3.2
 Severity:  normal                  |    Keywords:
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 I am unable to connect to cyberduck and I've been getting the error
 message written above. Also, there is a padlock on the usb icon on the
 connect menu (I'm not sure if this is standard or not)

 Though I've been able to connect to cyberduck in the past using the same
 host name, username, and password I'm currently using, for some reason,
 this application is no longer allowing me to connect.

 I did recently have to reconnect my Internet, and I secured my wireless
 signal using a wpa password. During this process, I also was asked to
 change my computer's Internet port to a stronger channel. Could this have
 created some problem with Cyberduck? Is it something else?

 I'm lost here and would appreciate any help.

 -Mandy

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/3220>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>