[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #3786: Sorting by modified time results in the same file being listed twice instead of two files

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Mon Oct 5 20:58:50 CEST 2009

#3786: Sorting by modified time results in the same file being listed twice
instead of two files
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  pnolen@…             |       Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect               |      Status:  new
Component:  core                 |     Version:  3.3b3
 Severity:  normal               |    Keywords:
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
 When you sort by modified time, it currently is showing the same file
 twice when you have two or more files with the same timestamp, rather than
 showing the two files.

 For instance,
  I have two files modified at 9/30/09 4:09. If I list them by filename,
 they show up as pox519.jar and scan.index. If I sort them by modified,
 they both show up as scan.index with the information (size, permissions,
 etc) from the scan.index rather than from the other file.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/3786>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>