[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #4356: On S3 connection, unable to open final directory in hierarchy to download file

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Thu Apr 1 03:48:23 CEST 2010

#4356: On S3 connection, unable to open final directory in hierarchy to download
file
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  neil@…            |       Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect            |      Status:  new
Component:  s3                |     Version:  3.4.1
 Severity:  critical          |    Keywords:
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 I just installed Cyberduck and am trying to download a file from my Amazon
 S3 account. I connected fine and could traverse through the hierarchy of
 folders fine until I got to the final (most descendent) set of folders in
 the hierarchy. Instead of showing as folders, these instead show as files
 (right-clicking and choosing Info shows "Unknown" kind) and when I double-
 clicked one it actually downloaded a 38 byte file with the following
 contents:

 {E40327BF-517A-46e8-A6C3-AF51BC263F59}

 When I look at my S3 account through the S3fox firefox plugin, these
 appear as normal folders and I can open them to see the actual files
 inside, so it's definitely a Cyberduck issue.

 I don't know if this is related or not, but each of these folders contains
 only a single file which happens to be the same name as the folder plus an
 extension. For example, one of these folders is  named "10-03-31" and it
 contains just one file named "10-03-31.sql.gz"

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/4356>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>