[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #4356: On S3 connection, unable to open final directory in hierarchy to download file

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Thu Apr 1 17:54:37 CEST 2010

#4356: On S3 connection, unable to open final directory in hierarchy to download
file
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  neil@…            |        Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect            |       Status:  closed

Comment(by neil@…):

 My ISP automatically creates these files (they're backups) so I don't know
 what tools they're using. After seeing your comment, I downloaded yet
 another S3 client called S3Hub and it shows the folders fine as well, so
 Cyberduck remains the only client I've tried that suffers from this issue.
 I'll just use S3Hub instead.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/4356#comment:3>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>