[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #4400: It should be possible to set the HTTP header MIME type for files on Amazon's S3 service

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Thu Apr 15 13:01:42 CEST 2010

#4400: It should be possible to set the HTTP header MIME type for files on
Amazon's S3 service
 Reporter:  djn@…           |       Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  enhancement     |      Status:  new
Component:  s3              |     Version:  3.4.2
 Severity:  normal          |    Keywords:
 Platform:  Mac OS X 10.6   |
 At the moment, it is possible to view the type (reported as 'Kind') of a
 file stored on an Amazon S3 account. However, no mechanism seems to be
 available to change the MIME type of an S3 file to something else.

 I routinely need to set the express MIME type -- e.g. 'application/octet-
 stream' -- when uploading files to S3, and this means that I have to use
 another application rather than Cyberduck. Other than this one issue,
 Cyberduck would meet my needs entirely.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/4400>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>