[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #4408: answered a question 'deny' and now can't upload or download files even though logged in

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Mon Apr 19 23:01:26 CEST 2010

#4408: answered a question 'deny' and now can't upload or download files even
though logged in
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  parker@…                 |       Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new
Component:  ftp                      |     Version:  3.4.2
 Severity:  major                    |    Keywords:
 Platform:  Mac OS X 10.6            |
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
 I have been using Cyberduck with no problems to update our web site for
 the past week or so. Today when I logged in a question popped up asking
 something about whether I wanted to deny or allow access from somewhere (I
 admit I did not read it too carefully). I checked deny as it seemed to be
 asking whether I wanted to let other computers access my files. But
 obviously that was wrong. Now I can't upload or download anything. When
 trying to upload, it authenticates me, asks if I want to overwrite the
 existing file, and then gets stuck on "getting permission of" whatever
 file I am trying to upload, and eventually times out. After that, in the
 directory the file is either missing or shows as 0 kb and so is no longer
 on the web site. I have now managed to kill two pages including our home
 page. Help!

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/4408>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>