[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #4425: ch.sudo.cyb ERROR ch.cyberduck.core.sftp.SFTPSession - Connection attempt canceled

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Sun Apr 25 19:25:44 CEST 2010

#4425: ch.sudo.cyb ERROR ch.cyberduck.core.sftp.SFTPSession - Connection attempt
canceled
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  openaspace@…          |       Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect                |      Status:  new
Component:  sftp                  |     Version:  3.4.2
 Severity:  normal                |    Keywords:  sftp subsytem failed
 Platform:  Mac OS X 10.6         |
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 HI!
 I have a problem to connect to my vps running PLESK and at the same time
 sftp under mysecureshell server.

 With plesk , to able the webhosting users to access with ssh/sftp i need
 to comment the line #Subsystem sftp /usr/lib/openssh/sftp-server withing
 sshd_config file.

 In this way all webhosting sftp users and not webhosting users using
 mysecureshell can connect to different sftp enviroments, the first managed
 by plesk and the second managed by mysecureshell system.

 Now...all sftp client with this my configuration, like winscp, filezilla,
 dreamweaver etc etc etc...works fine at the same time with mysecureshell
 accounts and sftp accounts on webhosting plesk,

 ciberduck.... perform a fast login and fastlogout from system managed from
 mysecureshell!
 when cyberduck try to connect, i have this log on the server:

 Accepted password for digital-music-project from ip xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx port
 49910 ssh2
 pam_unix(sshd:session): session opened for user digital-music-project by
 (uid=0)
 subsystem request for sftp failed, subsystem not found

 and perform the logout!

 I have tryed to modify the sshd_condig with sftp subsystem enabled and
 cyberduck work fine, but with the open ssh sftp subsytem disabled i cant
 connect!

 There is a way to resolve this issue?!

 Thanksyou very much in advance!
 Regards.