[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #5089: folders dont work with google docs.

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Sun Aug 8 08:44:56 CEST 2010

#5089: folders dont work with google docs.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 Reporter:  https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id?id=aitoawmqyx06q3kvraujbpnipai5wyc0oa_ehjy  |          Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect                                                                            |         Status:  new
Component:  core                                                                              |        Version:  3.5.1
 Severity:  normal                                                                            |       Keywords:  google docs
 Platform:  Mac OS X 10.6                                                                     |   Architecture:  Intel
 first off i love your product! my google docs account has a folder inside
 a folder.i.e Folder A > Folder B. The contents of folder b are not
 viewable in cyberduck. all the documents show up as untitled folders.
 please fix this it is so essential to my workflow.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/5089>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>