[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #2375: Free flash gallery problem of viewing images on the web host, but not in local host

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Wed Aug 25 17:42:56 CEST 2010

#2375: Free flash gallery problem of viewing images on the web host, but not in
local host
    Reporter:  anonymous  |        Owner:  dkocher
        Type:  defect     |       Status:  closed
Architecture:             |

Comment (by greg55):

 I have to admit that before several months I have the same problem too.
 And I have found the answer only in the internet. Before that I have tried
 almost all ways but everything was without any results. Well, I will
 definitely try to find the link there you could find the answer. Kind
 regards, Greg Rickson from [http://www.azoft.com/ web development]

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/2375#comment:2>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>