[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #5120: uploading a pay pal widget

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Fri Aug 27 01:47:03 CEST 2010

#5120: uploading a pay pal widget
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 Reporter:  https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id?id=aitoawnb_vhp7l46as2fxw1whdkuy6fcmdtzyug  |          Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect                                                                            |         Status:  new
Component:  core                                                                              |        Version:  3.5.1
 Severity:  normal                                                                            |       Keywords:
 Platform:                                                                                    |   Architecture:
 the pay pal DONATE and BUY NOW buttons are active on my site on my
 computer but not through either browser (Safari and Firefox)  The widgets
 exist in the appropriate folders on Cyberduck, but not on my website for
 the public to see.
 advice?

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/5120>