[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #5490: Want more compact view of Transfers list

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Wed Dec 1 19:45:24 CET 2010

#5490: Want more compact view of Transfers list
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 Reporter:  https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id?id=aitoawkl0tkbhosdgaa0ar1bigri3sjo5azd3ru  |          Owner:
     Type:  enhancement                                                                       |         Status:  new
Component:  core                                                                              |        Version:  3.7
 Severity:  normal                                                                            |       Keywords:
 Platform:                                                                                    |   Architecture:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 The Transfers window is a great feature for re-uploading selected files.
 However, sometimes the search feature is not enough and it's preferable to
 browse files. Usually it's when I want to upload selected files in the
 history.

 The current design of the Transfers window is not friendly to browsing. I
 want to browse for certain files, double-click them to upload them again.
 The file names get lost in the noise of "Upload Completes", date, and size
 information.

 On a 13" Macbook Pro, even with the window fully expanded, I can only get
 about 7 transfers on screen. The transfer slots should be as narrow as
 possible. 30% the current height would be about right. Perhaps the
 transfers should be in a table, with the file name, date, progress bar,
 etc., each in it's own column. Use a small icon to indicate completion or
 failure.

 Thank you for an excellent product!

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/5490>