[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #5505: Some files not visible

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Sun Dec 5 13:05:24 CET 2010

#5505: Some files not visible
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Reporter:  https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id?id=aitoawn9ohnvcgwrcidngrltxjfwkb4xzu3tnh8  |        Owner:  Flloyd Kennedy
        Type:  defect                                                                            |       Status:  new
Architecture:  Intel                                                                             |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

Comment (by dkocher):

 Replying to [comment:2
 https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id?id=aitoawn9ohnvcgwrcidngrltxjfwkb4xzu3tnh8]:
 > Among the missing files are 3 folders containing three of my websites.
 There is nothing in the Log Drawer.  I assume it's SFTP as that is the
 default for Cyberduck, as set in Preferences.

 > I can see these folders on the server, they are definitely there, just
 can't be seen in Cyberduck. I've closed it down and opened it up again,
 still the same list of files.

 Can you find any related output in the `system.log`
 (''/Applications/Utilities/Console.app'')?

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/5505#comment:3>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>