[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #5350: .CDN_ACCESS_LOGS Folder listing is empty

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Mon Dec 6 15:38:31 CET 2010

#5350: .CDN_ACCESS_LOGS Folder listing is empty
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Reporter:  https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id?id=aitoawnacazfrndodbxlrfivovycxnb3ythoids  |        Owner:  dkocher
        Type:  defect                                                                            |       Status:  closed
Architecture:  Intel                                                                             |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
Changes (by https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id?id=aitoawng0dazp9syamtybdhz-nfwegf5-r9oihs):

 * cc: shawncmaddock@… (added)
  * version:  3.7 => 3.8

Comment:

 This is Rackspace's response to your last comment:

 >We've run into this issue with other third-party products as well, and as
 I mentioned before the issue lies with the fact that everyone has a
 different standard for the directory objects.  If we were to automatically
 add them, the container would immediately become incomprehensible both to
 users of our control panel and to all of the other third-party programs
 that utilize Cloud Files.  That's why we suggest that the objects be
 implemented by the third-party applications themselves;  that way the
 changes will only affect users of that particular program and their
 implementation will not interfere with others.

 I can forward you their admin's email address if you're willing to hash it
 out with them, otherwise it looks like I'll be writing my own solution
 similar to the OP for downloading the access logs.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/5350#comment:9>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>