[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #5557: no longer able to launch bookmarks through quicksilver after cyberduck 3.8.1 update

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Mon Dec 13 21:34:43 CET 2010

#5557: no longer able to launch bookmarks through quicksilver after cyberduck
3.8.1 update
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
    Reporter:  magesm  |        Owner:
        Type:  defect  |       Status:  closed
Architecture:  Intel   |
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
Changes (by dkocher):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => thirdparty

Old description:

> The quicksilver launcher is no longer able to launch Cyberduck bookmarks
> (by right-arrowing into them from quicksilver) after the Cyberduck 3.8.1
> update.  Upon attempt, the console displays the following errors:
>
> Quicksilver[2719]       *** Assertion failure in
> -[YTCyberduckObjectSource objectsForEntry:],
> /y/QSPlugIns.Objective-C/YTCyberduckModule/YTCyberduckObjectSource.m:61
> Quicksilver[2719]       Exception detected while handling key input.
> Quicksilver[2719]       Error: failed to create array for favorites

New description:

 The quicksilver launcher is no longer able to launch Cyberduck bookmarks
 (by right-arrowing into them from quicksilver) after the Cyberduck 3.8.1
 update.  Upon attempt, the console displays the following errors:

 {{{
 Quicksilver[2719]       *** Assertion failure in -[YTCyberduckObjectSource
 objectsForEntry:],
 /y/QSPlugIns.Objective-C/YTCyberduckModule/YTCyberduckObjectSource.m:61
 Quicksilver[2719]       Exception detected while handling key input.
 Quicksilver[2719]       Error: failed to create array for favorites

 }}}

--

Comment:

 Please report to ''Quicksilver''. We have changed the bookmark format in
 the 3.8 release to make indexing (by ''Spotlight'' and others)
 possible/simpler. Instead of a single ''Favorites.plist'', we now store
 the bookmarks as individual files in the ''Bookmarks'' folder in
 `~/Library/Application Support/Cyberduck/Bookmarks`.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/5557#comment:1>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>