[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #5577: Multiple file selection tries to select the entire root drive in Windows

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Fri Dec 17 03:43:58 CET 2010

#5577: Multiple file selection tries to select the entire root drive in Windows
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Reporter:  https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id?id=aitoawmu7fixwijkmyc52gbpr99d4rsoegnt2vc  |        Type:  defect
Architecture:  Intel                                                                             |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 I select "Upload". Go to the folder with the files and directories I need
 to upload, select the entire contents. Click "Choose" (odd name - not
 windows standard which is "Select"). And what do I see as the source as it
 begins to prepare the upload? C:\ Artifact? No. Because I see the list of
 files that it is preparing to upload is my entire root! I need to upload
 an entire software installation, folders and all. I know from experience
 the Mac version doesn't do this. I know FileZilla doesn't' do this. Why
 CyberDuck for Window? It's apparently trimming a list somewhere
 inappropriately.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/5577>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>