[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #5586: Won't launch in Mac 10.6.5 with v 3.8.1

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Tue Dec 21 19:42:22 CET 2010

#5586: Won't launch in Mac 10.6.5 with v 3.8.1
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Reporter:  https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id?id=aitoawmzjwsjlt1dqmrmsn6ss6yutv2n5wdixhw  |        Type:  defect
Architecture:  Intel                                                                             |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 I've tried the latest nightly build as well.  I reverted to Version 3.3b1
 (5185) where the ( similar ) problem was original fixed and it works.

 Platform:
   Model Identifier:     MacBookPro5,2
   Processor Name:       Intel Core 2 Duo
   Processor Speed:      2.8 GHz
   L2 Cache:     6 MB
   Memory:       4 GB
 System Version: Mac OS X 10.6.5 (10H574)
 Kernel Version: Darwin 10.5.0

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/5586>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>