[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #5586: UnsupportedClassVersionError (was: Won't launch in Mac 10.6.5 with v 3.8.1)

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Thu Dec 23 10:37:50 CET 2010

#5586: UnsupportedClassVersionError
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Reporter:  https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id?id=aitoawmzjwsjlt1dqmrmsn6ss6yutv2n5wdixhw  |        Owner:
        Type:  defect                                                                            |       Status:  reopened
Architecture:  Intel                                                                             |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
Description changed by dkocher:

Old description:

> I've tried the latest nightly build as well.  I reverted to Version 3.3b1
> (5185) where the ( similar ) problem was original fixed and it works.
>
> Platform:
>   Model Identifier:     MacBookPro5,2
>   Processor Name:       Intel Core 2 Duo
>   Processor Speed:      2.8 GHz
>   L2 Cache:     6 MB
>   Memory:       4 GB
> System Version: Mac OS X 10.6.5 (10H574)
> Kernel Version: Darwin 10.5.0

New description:

 I've tried the latest nightly build as well.  I reverted to Version 3.3b1
 (5185) where the ( similar ) problem was original fixed and it works.

 {{{
 Platform:
   Model Identifier:     MacBookPro5,2
   Processor Name:       Intel Core 2 Duo
   Processor Speed:      2.8 GHz
   L2 Cache:     6 MB
   Memory:       4 GB
 System Version: Mac OS X 10.6.5 (10H574)
 Kernel Version: Darwin 10.5.0
 }}}

Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/5586#comment:6>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>
Open source FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Cloud Files, Google Docs & Amazon S3 Browser for Mac & Windows.