[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #5597: password

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Mon Dec 27 20:59:06 CET 2010

#5597: password
------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Reporter:  https://me.yahoo.com/a/wsq1byoggvrguwe.uaqillh5_smiga--#e70d8  |        Type:  defect
Architecture:                                                                 |
 I am the webmaster for the rivercrestpta.com website.
 The user name is rivercrest
 I have misplaced my password and can not upload any changes.
 Please advise how to reset the password.

 email:  rivercrestpta at yahoo.com
 or kprice at scsk12.org

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/5597>