[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #4164: Add Bookmarks from selected history item or current connection (if connection was established via history)

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Thu Jan 28 15:49:23 CET 2010

#4164: Add Bookmarks from selected history item or current connection (if
connection was established via history)
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  cyberduck@…           |       Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  enhancement           |      Status:  new
Component:  core                  |     Version:  3.4.1
 Severity:  trivial               |    Keywords:  Bookmarks, History, context menu
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Hi there,

 thanks for this fantastic app!

 How about being able to add a connection from the history list? Recently,
 I opened some ftp connections but didn't add a bookmark straight away. To
 establish the connection again, I opened "history".
 Once you have that list, there seems to be no way (e.g. via context menu)
 to add the selected or active connection to your bookmarks. I guess it's
 only a minor thing but it drove me crazy and made me do a clean uninstall
 (AppCleaner) and reinstall because I thought the playlist-file was messed
 up... ;)

 yours thankfully,

 max.

--