[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #5396: SFTP errors not being reported

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Tue Nov 2 15:12:02 CET 2010

#5396: SFTP errors not being reported
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 Reporter:  https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id?id=aitoawng0mubul6w1lwi-_asmp86l3vkj-uzo3y  |          Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect                                                                            |         Status:  new
Component:  sftp                                                                              |        Version:  4.0b5
 Severity:  blocker                                                                           |       Keywords:
 Platform:  Windows 7                                                                         |   Architecture:  Intel
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 I know you have chosen not to display the log for SFTP, but you have asked
 me to beta test this product and I consider the log to be a critical part
 of the system, not a nice to have.  How can you troubleshoot bugs without
 adequate reporting and logging?  I would not consider using this software
 when it shows a folder as being empty where it has actually got 1300 files
 in it, and no indication that there was a problem or error.

 At the very least, put up a warning that you could not read the folder
 contents.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/5396>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>