[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #5348: Directory won't become active when dragging file onto it

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Sun Nov 7 06:45:44 CET 2010

#5348: Directory won't become active when dragging file onto it
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Reporter:  http://kimiwei.myopenid.com/                                           |        Owner:  dkocher
        Type:  defect                                                                 |       Status:  new
Architecture:                                                                         |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

Comment (by http://kimiwei.myopenid.com/):

 I think what happens is the following:

 I tab through open applications in Safari to activate the applications I
 want to do something with. Typically, if I can see an open application's
 window I can activate it by dragging a file from another application onto
 it. When the Cyberduck app is visible, though, the active window is the
 transfer window - instead of the browser window.

 This seems to be the reason I've needed to click on the Cyberduck browser
 window to activate it before I can drag files onto it.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/5348#comment:2>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>