[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #5419: Failure parsing date format (was: Parsing dateformat)

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Tue Nov 9 18:52:17 CET 2010

#5419: Failure parsing date format
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Reporter:  https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id?id=aitoawk8evexdckoygqf0cejcm8hqgwwojc-4jk  |        Owner:  dkocher
        Type:  defect                                                                            |       Status:  new
Architecture:  Intel                                                                             |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
Changes (by dkocher):

  * owner:  => dkocher
  * component:  core => ftp

Old description:

> I have the problem that Cyberduck after the login with a particular ftp
> server the date format cannot be rendered. Instead the proper date only
> "Unknown" is displayed in the "Modified" column. In the the log drawer
> the correct date is displayed..
>
> -rw-r--r--   1 root     root           1126807 Sep 9. 11:18 Honeder
> 034.jpg
>
> other applications (filezilla) does not have this problem with this
> server. but i will use Cyberduck..

New description:

 I have the problem that Cyberduck after the login with a particular ftp
 server the date format cannot be rendered. Instead the proper date only
 "Unknown" is displayed in the "Modified" column. In the the log drawer the
 correct date is displayed..

 {{{
 -rw-r--r--   1 root     root           1126807 Sep 9. 11:18 Honeder
 034.jpg
 }}}

--

Comment:

 Please post the part of the transcript that includes the response to
 `SYST`. What I can say is that the date format seems not common including
 a `.` after the number of the day of the month.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/5419#comment:1>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>