[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #5421: CyberDuck bounces once and then disappears

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Tue Nov 9 22:19:28 CET 2010

#5421: CyberDuck bounces once and then disappears
-----------------------------------------------------------------------+----
 Reporter:  https://me.yahoo.com/a/_v6twoqsgnhmn2wbz1_gcxccrcg-#d5bda  |          Owner:
     Type:  defect                                                     |         Status:  new
Component:  core                                                       |        Version:  3.7
 Severity:  normal                                                     |       Keywords:
 Platform:                                                             |   Architecture:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------+----
 CyberDuck bounces once and then disappears. It won't start. May be related
 to a MS Office Security patch I applied. I tried the build from last
 night, too, and it behaved the same way, bounces once and then disappears.

 Not sure how to retrieve the error log.

 Here is my Mac info:

 Hardware Overview:

   Model Name:   MacBook Pro