[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #5459: Upload error

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Wed Nov 24 09:47:50 CET 2010

#5459: Upload error
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Reporter:  https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id?id=aitoawljqq3lowoesuemg10oco4pzoappywryxu  |        Owner:  dkocher
        Type:  defect                                                                            |       Status:  new
Architecture:                                                                                    |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

Comment (by carol):

 Since I upgraded to 3.7 recently I have had the same problem uploading to
 ftp site.  I don't get an error message for quite some time after the
 upload stops.  It just shows uploading but the upload rate drops to nearly
 zero and eventually says upload incomplete.  I've tested my internet
 connection speed etc and all seems to be in order.  I've tried from other
 computers (with the same version of cyberduck) on different connections
 and its always the same.  I've used cyberduck for a few years without
 problems until now.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/5459#comment:2>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>