[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #5252: Google storage sharing problem

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Sat Oct 2 03:04:57 CEST 2010

#5252: Google storage sharing problem
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 Reporter:  https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id?id=aitoawmbssvn5s2ppfthhomgrsos8gemmwevluw  |          Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect                                                                            |         Status:  new
Component:  core                                                                              |        Version:  3.6.1
 Severity:  normal                                                                            |       Keywords:
 Platform:  Mac OS X 10.6                                                                     |   Architecture:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 I am testing the extremely cool feature added to Cyberduck starting with
 release 3.6
 I have a Google developer code and connecting and uploading works just
 fine.

 The problem comes with sharing the files to another Google account.
 When adding the new gmail address with whom I wont to share I get the
 following error message:

 "error: I cannot get the file attributes" (I am translating from italian
 here)

 '''org.jets3t.service.acl.EmailAddressGrantee cannot be cast to
 org.jets3t.service.acl.CanonicalGrantee'''

 No matter how hard I try it doesn't like the change in ownership.

 ps I am using Google Storage but I can see also a Amazon S3 reference in
 the owners list.
 Is that normal?

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/5252>