[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #5256: I/O Error: Upload failed

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Sat Oct 2 18:37:20 CEST 2010

#5256: I/O Error: Upload failed
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 Reporter:  https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id?id=aitoawloaowh_aaeba2hjttfl7dotqvvq7xb70w  |          Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect                                                                            |         Status:  new
Component:  core                                                                              |        Version:  3.6.1
 Severity:  normal                                                                            |       Keywords:
 Platform:  Mac OS X 10.6                                                                     |   Architecture:  Intel
 Be it creating a new file or saving changes to an old one, If uploading a
 blank file it seems to create an IO error, with "unexpected null reply
 received". Oddly, having made changes to one file, and saving in the
 editor, it uploaded fine, and have repeated this multiple times... I
 initially thought it was to do with the change from FTP to FTP-SSL, but
 FTP also does this, this has been literally since I upgraded to 3.6.1.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/5256>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>