[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #5138: updating cyberduck caused dead duck

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Tue Oct 12 08:58:14 CEST 2010

#5138: updating cyberduck caused dead duck
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Reporter:  ducks8mymac                                                               |        Owner:  dkocher
        Type:  defect                                                                    |       Status:  reopened
Architecture:  Intel                                                                     |
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

Comment (by https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id?id=aitoawlfvjteez-nzlgurbt2nrmrrwcklqluefk):

 Don't buy anything: get FileZilla at http://filezilla-project.org/

 I had to switch after my bookmarks got Lock Icons on them and quit working

 I'll tell you where to look for those hidden files ....
 home/Library/Application Support/Cyberduck
 root/Library/Application Support/Cyberduck
 home/Library/Preferences/ch.sudo.cyberduck.plist

 delete that folder and that .plist, and then empty the trash.
 Reinstall and set new bookmarks.
 But Don't Click on "Don't Show Again" or it'll screw up your bookmarks
 again.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/5138#comment:8>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>