[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #5320: New folder created on Linux host (ssh) is not visible until I force directory reshresh

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Thu Oct 14 06:27:18 CEST 2010

#5320: New folder created on Linux host (ssh) is not visible until I force
directory reshresh
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  gmichelson  |          Owner:
     Type:  defect      |         Status:  new
Component:  core        |        Version:  4.0b4
 Severity:  normal      |       Keywords:
 Platform:  Windows 7   |   Architecture:  Intel
 Connected to Linux host via FTP over SSH
 Clicked "New Folder" and specified folder name
 Dialog came up for folder creation - created new folder
 Directory listing is not updated. Refreshed directory - new folder is
 there with correct name.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/5320>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>