[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #5349: mountable ssh disks

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Wed Oct 20 09:35:06 CEST 2010

#5349: mountable ssh disks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 Reporter:  https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id?id=aitoawlvbjmwz6wf58h9g89r4_gweyi_a1tk7zg  |          Owner:
     Type:  enhancement                                                                       |         Status:  new
Component:  core                                                                              |        Version:  3.7
 Severity:  normal                                                                            |       Keywords:
 Platform:                                                                                    |   Architecture:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 The only thing that's keeping me on Transmit for the moment is the fact
 that I can't mount sftp drives in Finder.  With Transmit it's possible.  I
 do like the bookmarks but would prefer tighter nautilus integration.

 It's easier to work with files, you can easily make symlinks and which has
 to be done from commandline through cyberduck.  In Finder I use a service
 to create symlinks which I could use on a mounted drive as well.

 I think it makes more sense to have everything more integrated.

 If that's not possible a simple right-click option to create symlinks
 would be great.

 Another thing is when creating an archive to not archive the entire folder
 structure:

 When I archive a single folder it archives /var/www/myfolder instead of
 just myfolder

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/5349>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>