[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #5378: Folder Permissions Not Changing

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Tue Oct 26 08:40:29 CEST 2010

#5378: Folder Permissions Not Changing
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 Reporter:  https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id?id=aitoawnuatxrtnj6ofa2i8jjeopl0pm4eisqyri  |          Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect                                                                            |         Status:  new
Component:  ftp                                                                               |        Version:  Nightly Build
 Severity:  critical                                                                          |       Keywords:  permissions
 Platform:  Mac OS X 10.6                                                                     |   Architecture:  Intel
 I am able to change permissions of a file but not a folder and make the
 changes effective recursively. I'm on the nightly build and still no
 change.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/5378>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>