[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #5128: SFTP Upload Error

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Thu Sep 2 03:02:01 CEST 2010

#5128: SFTP Upload Error
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 Reporter:  https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id?id=aitoawna8pryjlgqyyneylsaftmt4ccd_4lkkc8  |          Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect                                                                            |         Status:  new
Component:  core                                                                              |        Version:  3.5.1
 Severity:  normal                                                                            |       Keywords:  SFTP upload "non-existent file"
 Platform:  Mac OS X 10.6                                                                     |   Architecture:  Intel
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 I am trying to upload a file to our SFTP server via a simple drag and drop
 of a file. When I do this is the error I get in Cyberduck:

 =====================================
 SSH Error: Upload failed
 /home/usr/CUST03/spazio_CA.lic
 Cannot open input stream for non-existent file
 '/home/usr/CUST03/spazio_CA.lic': File not found
 -correlationId='spazio_CA.lic',
 =====================================

 I work for a Managed File Transfer company and we were working in a Proof
 of Concept with a customer when this happened. I would have chalked it up
 to a bad config on our server by me except that a co-worker was using
 Filezilla from a Windows machine and reported that uploading worked fine
 for him. I got Filezilla for my Mac and it did indeed work fine.

 When I looked in our log files, it looks like Cyberduck opens the
 connection and requests to download the filename that I dropped into
 Cyberduck to upload. Cyberduck works fine when trying to download, rename
 or remotely delete the files that were present in the directory. The
 problem only occurs with upload.

 I forwarded off all of the above information to our development group and
 they verified the behavior there as well. It is also repeatable in my
 virtualized environment.

 I am willing to help in any way with diagnosis of the issue, i'm just
 pressed for time for the next 3 weeks or so. A PoC and a vacation ...
 assuming all goes well with the PoC.

 Please feel free to contact me at wilsonprw at gmail dot com with any
 questions.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/5128>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>