[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #5136: You have ruined this program!

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Tue Sep 7 01:38:27 CEST 2010

#5136: You have ruined this program!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 Reporter:  https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id?id=aitoawmbp3wli7hddqrhowcaja74mpxr3dfw3ds  |          Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect                                                                            |         Status:  new
Component:  core                                                                              |        Version:  3.6
 Severity:  normal                                                                            |       Keywords:
 Platform:                                                                                    |   Architecture:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 I don't know what you did, but this program has become unusable. I cannot
 upload and I cannot download. All I get are error messages that it's
 unable to complete the task. I like the Amazon S3 implementation, but this
 extra layer of security makes the program only able to do anything. How do
 I set this back to the way it was? I wish I had never updated! Tell me how
 to fix this!!!I was just about to donate when you pulled this stunt.

 wink at farrand.com

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/5136>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>